THE STORY MORE


The story is a time when the storms rain was enough to stay in the house. My dog even had to come inside the house. Every day it rains so much the streets was flooded. I use to look out my door and see no one was outside. The water had taken over the sidewalks curves. Me and my dog did not like it in the spring threw those years. People went to the stores and seen that stores could not be open because of the floods that rain was causing. The Oakland weather had never been this bad sense I could remember. This was big, me experiencing the weather choice of raining too much. I went to my back yard and it was a mess. Diamond my dog house blew over by the storms and all other items that was stacked up real neat was all over the place. My garden was not dry any more. My house was what I thought about out of thinking a lot. If did not have some where for me and my dog to go, we would have been soaked up in the rain. I told my dog I love this house because it saved us from the storm. I watched my dog show me he does love the house to. He did not want to be outside in the rain. I ate food and stood by the fire place all I could hear was thunder and pouring rain. When it stopped raining I went to see if it was going stop for good. I turned on the TV and turned the channel to the news channel. The weather man said it would get better for the weather soon and that if people don’t want to get soaking wet they should stay in the house. My reason me and my dog Diamond started make noise one day in the same weather was because of the power got shut off and it was dark. Seemed like that never happened before but in Oakland, California. The first the sun back out it was the nicest day threw the year because I remembered by writing in my journal. After I wrote a short story about it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIAMOND

CONTINUE LOVE

THE LAST PART