DIAMOND 2



The dog owners that had diamond before me sent me a letter to explain the time they had with Diamond. It was just one month of time they had with Diamond. He was just born with about eight others with the same mother. He was the dog that ran and barked more than the others. What they wanted was the right owner for Diamond. I taught that was right by the way they watched me get along with Diamond. They said they haven’t had the dog trained good enough. So what I needed to do was take Diamond the dog to go get trained and to see an animal doctor. To make sure he doesn’t grow up trying to bite me and my family. They explain he was good enough to go do that. I did before the letter. The letter said Dear Deontae at the top. On the side of that it said the lady Kimberly name. The address they sent it from was on the front of the letter. Kimberly and Chris is who I got diamond from that’s when I first seen her. With Kimberly and Chris in the summer of 2005 July 10. I knew that was going to be my pet. She explained how she believe I would be a good owner to the dog I got from her. At the bottom of the paper it said sincerely. The letter said that if I write back tell the name of the dog. The dog didn’t go through nothing are get hurt by people it just had a good time. With eating the letter explained he was not ever hungry since she been born. They were feeding her a lot she walked to where the food was and drunk water and milk. Ate the biggest chunk of dog food out of all of the dogs. People love the kind of dog Diamond is and that he was first to leave to you. The dog was one of the smarter dogs because he was more normal to them out of the dogs. Many of them were barking but Diamond was behaving good.      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIAMOND

CONTINUE LOVE

THE LAST PART