THE LAST PART


After learning about the days when it rains I had conversations about the weather with people and told them how much I learned about the weather out here in Oakland, California. I learned that the water the rain provides could cause floods that will be dangerous. All people should be careful when they come outside to floods and storms. Items people can use in the rain is rain colts, umbrellas, and being careful with something that help you make it to your destination. That’s if you come outside to enjoy weather like that.
All people I know will be safe in the storms and stay in the house as much as they could because there is nothing outside for them but the storm. I learned the news is on more when the weather gets really bad and can cause people becoming injured in the Oakland, California. I learned my dog cannot take on the rain he would need to come in the house. Because with a dog house there. It’s no shelter for the dog to be safe from the rain.
I learned the people that live around me have no gate because the wind with the rain nocked the fence they had down. The rain can get so powerful that it can move stuff to different places. The news will tell you when it’s going to be a storm and the news tells you how much it’s going to be raining with light showers and heavy wind. They would be like it’s going be storming today expect rain all day long.
My thoughts about what I learned from the weather is some of my days in the house is better than a hot day in the house and I could read a whole book on a rainy day in the house. I watch more movie chilling in the house on a rainy day. A location to be at is best in the rain.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIAMOND

CONTINUE LOVE