DIAMOND


  
My dog Diamond was the special pet I had before I would love to share the story. I had her for six months. During the time me and Diamond were friends like a human and a pet. I lived in a good area in Oakland California. All neighbors had dogs a lot of houses was on this block that we lived on me and Diamond. All my family liked Diamond to he was a good dog. every other day I took that dog on walks around the area I lived in. His journey was what I wondered about. I wanted to know his past before he got to me. What I knew was his color was brown he was a germen shepherd mixed with pit bull. The two African American people gave him to me. They said he is a good dog they wanted what was best for him. Me and diamond went to see if he was healthy. before that it was the way all the dogs were his family others that were just like him. It was the way this dog movement was that made him special. Running in the grass. Playing by his paws hitting the other dog. He licked people that he like as he shows it. A lot of people said that dog like licking. Because he was so young he always seemed surprised. That someone wanted to pick him up like he was human and a new born baby they had arms out for him. Made him walk towards them to get picked up. It was the time like this and the moment of being around a lot of people that made Diamond the dog happy. Diamond the dog remained happy until the one and true owner met her and took her in. when she got took in she appreciated the house she was offered to live in. This is a true story about a dog name diamond.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONTINUE LOVE

THE LAST PART